Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'd say I sometimes hate people.....

......but it's more like I always hate people. Look, if you're old enough to have a job here's a few pointers for you:

1.  If my total is $8.04 and I give $13.05, no matter how hard you stare at that 10, it won't do a trick

B.  It shouldn't take you 1 full minute to figure out my change because

3.  The fucking super high tech cash register, now will MULTIPLE LCDs attached to it, not 10 inches away from you can literally TELL you my change.

D.  Now this is key here, do not, I fucking repeat, DO NOT give me 5 singles.  There was a fucking point to me giving you those 3 singles.

Q.  Then do not tell me the reason you won't give me a 5 is because you "only have 1."  What the fuck does that mean? Are you fucking saving it for a special occasion?  Why am I not fucking special enough to get it?

I could go on, but I digress.  I just hate people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment