Friday, April 25, 2014

IFTTT

If This Then That (IFTTT) has finally come to Android! I've read up on this quite a bit and I'm excited to mess around with it. If you're unfamiliar with the app, it's an app where you create "recipes" that are kind of like a script.  There's close to 100 apps and settings to choose from. Once the "if" is triggered the app carries out the "then." For instance, I have a recipe where if I post to Blogger, then IFTTT creates a post to Facebook.  Or everyday at midnight it silences my phone.  I think it has huge potential.  This post is basically a test to see if the recipes I've made work the way I want them to.  As I experiment with the app I'll list some of my recipes.  Also if anyone has any recipes they use and would like to share, please send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment